Established in 1962. Ringwood Horse & Pony Club
Ringwood Horse and Pony Club was established in 1962 and has steadily grown from its original xx members to the thriving membership we have today.
Ringwood Horse and Pony Club is a not for profit organisation and is affiliated with the Pony Club Association of Victoria Australia, in the Northern Metropolitan Zone.
Our club caters to all levels of riders aged 5 to 26 years. We have a great team of experienced coaches who teach a variety of equestrian activities, including dressage, jumping, active riding, horse mastership and showmanship.
Located at the Quambee Reserve, in North Ringwood, we have a standard cross country course, numerous arena’s, yards, clubroom and canteen. We run bi-monthly rallies that are held on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month. Each year, we hold a number of fundraisers event for the club, these include a Dressage Day and Annual Ringwood Agricultural Show. These competitions are open to all of our riders and Equestrian VIC members.
Our facilities include the clubhouse, canteen, toilets, and a storage area housing an impressive array of show jumps, sporting equipment, and a full set of mounted games gear.
We have three permanent Dressage arenas, a cross country course, with permanent jumps as well as yards to hold horses in.
• 80m X 80m recently upgraded arena
• 60m x 30m fully enclosed arena
• 30m x 30m training and games arena
• Expansive cross country course including jumps from grade 5 to grade 2
• Large range of jumps and equestrian equipment
• Club rooms with full catering facilities and amenities
Lunch and snacks are available from the canteen at very reasonable prices. Tea, coffee, water, soft drinks and morning tea are also available. Our Canteen is staffed by volunteers and help is often required and welcomed on Rally Days and when the club run events/competitions.
• The grounds are designed for members only.
• Unauthorised use of the grounds and facilities by non-members is not be permitted.
• Members are not allowed to teach non-members on the pony club grounds.
• Members are reminded to remove any manure left by their horse/pony in carparks and from the arenas.
Ringwood Horse & Pony Club host a number of events throughout the year, our Dressage and Showjumping Days form part of the PCAV Leaderboard Series. If you are new to Pony Club and unsure if you child will enjoy our club, RHPC now off a Trail Rally as well.
Junior Membership Fees
|1st Family Rider||$350|
|2nd Family Rider||$300|
|3rd Family Rider (etc.)||$300|
Senior Membership Fees (17 and over)
|1st Family Rider||$370|
|2nd Family Rider||$320|
|3rd Family Rider (etc.)||$320|
Membership Forms 2016
The following documents are attached for your information and completion if you wish to join.